Samstag, 8. September 2012

fever and ague

This week has been a roller coaster of events. When I say events, I mean sickness.
A great start to the week is passing out. Especially when you have children to look after. I probably shouldn't be saying this, but I'm sure in about two weeks, I will be laughing at how ridiculous this was. So after passing  out, I was feeling great! Then, after that I started to cough and feel a bit ill. . . I now had come down with a cold. Okay, just a cold, no big deal. Then came the fever and shakes. What the heck. I was getting worse by the moment. Lo and behold, I had gotten chicken pox. It's not as bad as I thought it would have been but alas, I thought I would have bypassed that but whatevs.


I decided to bake some goodies from pinterest. Yep. . . won't do that again. It was an easy recipe but not very tasty. Cinnamon poppers, or something like that. Oh well. You live and you learn. C'est la Vie.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen