Freitag, 6. Juli 2012

Sunscreen Actually Makes You Burn.

So I have come to the realization that as much as I talk, I am terrible at being articulate; just holding a conversation with people, I feel like I am horrible at. Maybe it's all in my head and I am crazy (I already know I am crazy, so that is besides the point), or maybe I do need to work on the art of conversing.
I admire my grandmother for this quality that she possess. Anyone she walks up to, she could start a conversation, completely out of nothing, making the "new acquaintance" feel at ease and welcome. I need to start taking notes when I am with her.

Or maybe it's because I have so much going through my mind lately that I have become speechless. This coming year is going to be quite the exciting one. And quite international at that too!

1 Kommentar: