Freitag, 24. August 2012

Is This Real Life?

I never thought I would be saying this ever. I never thought that my plans in life could be so simple, yet so exciting. And.... I never would have thought I would be back in Switzerland . . . for a whole year! 

Exciting times have approached, and I thought, in order to keep every reader, which I am sure is only like five people, I thought I would do one of those "52 weeks project/challenge" things. So every week I will *have* to write about my adventures . . . and then my project thingy will add just a right amount of spice to my sweet life. 

I just arrived yesterday so I feel very cloudy. To me it is funny because it really is cloudy here in Switzerland. It was really sunny yesterday and then there was a huge thunderstorm. Talking about the weather is boring, so until next week! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen