Freitag, 10. Februar 2012

Moving to the Rhythm of the Wind

There are so many little sentences and observations I've had this week. So I think I will just make a list.

1. People in Switzerland are normal sized; With that being said- they also have a deep appreciation of food. I like that. A lot. So I have decided to eat 'til I am full; and enjoy it! 

2. I realized, if you have no expectations, you will always be pleasantly surprised. Life is an adventure. I think that's becoming my motto. As cliche and cheesy as it sounds, I think I know understand what people are meaning by "adventure". I am so excited for even just tomorrow. And of course for what happens in the years to come. I digress.
3. Double Rainbow All the Way.

I'm thinking of adding more to this because I really like the title of this post. Hmmm

1 Kommentar:

  1. double rainbow all the way!!

    ahaha oh elizabeth i miss hanging out with you :)

    AntwortenLöschen