Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012

Only the Beginning.

This is the first blog posting. There is so much that goes on in my head. Therefore, it is quite difficult to decide what to say and how to say it.

So basically, I am in Switzerland. It's awesome. God totally provided and I am still in awe of how I even got here. It started off as a joke, but then I realised it could happen. As soon as I found news of this possibility, it was like I started packing right after! Now, after a whirlwind in the travelling world, I made it; now being subjected to only hearing conversations in French and the occasional German or Portuguese. Yep. There are so many different cultures and languages in an area smaller than Wisconsin! Amazing. Even with the everyday changes and not understanding everyone, I am ever more aware of God's presence. I am accepted and loved by Him; proof that I am here! I just love it! ahh.


The End.

1 Kommentar: