Montag, 1. Oktober 2012

I'm way behind, even though I'm ahead of time.

Okay okay, I feel like dark rain clouds have descended upon me because I haven't updated my blog lately. Honestly, it's because I've had no time to sit down and write it all down. Also, if I haven't been busy, I have been busy being tired and sleeping. It's definitely a cycle. Sleep, work, eat, work, sleep, dream of sleeping, eat, work, etc.

Okay, so week three;
Create a drink. . . .Here it is. . .I am a very visual person, so the drink I made is in three parts (three pictures that is).




It's a pretty genius idea.

I shall explain; So first boil some water for the tea. . . Then once the water is boiled put the tea back simultaneously with the sirop. . . Once it cools, add the Fanta! Ta-Da!

Week four (try something you've never had before)
Also, I did try something I've never had before, unfortunately I didn't get to take a picture of it.
It was fresh fish right from the lake that I am living by! How yummy, and prepared right in front of my eyes. It was served with a traditional Swiss side dish, leeks, potatoes, and love. There were a couple of other ingredients I believe but am not sure. Also, had fresh lettuce right from the garden, fresh grapes from a vineyard, and raw meat. All so good.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen