Montag, 22. Oktober 2012

Five Bananas!

Okay, now it has been a couple of weeks since I have written here. It is because I have been uninspired for such a long time. I guess it could because I sort of, perhaps, miss people back in my hometown ( Cue: Hometown by Adele) , particularly my family.

But now I have had some time to get that out of my system and enjoy the beautiful landscape, the tree leaves starting to turn colors, the brisk and crisp air of the autumn; simply delightful.

Before I update you on my 52 weeks challenge thingy, I had an ah-ha moment this week and would like to share with you.

I realized that something seemed different about me, about my character/personality, and I didn't like it and couldn't put my finger on it. I could tell that deep down inside there was something saddened. But then I remembered back when I took every day and a mini adventure. I was excited for almost anything, and couldn't wait to see what ways God could provide the next hour and the day preceding. I was overwhelmed with happiness and peace because I knew and trusted that God WOULD provide.
Something happened, where I lost this excitement of adventure every day. I spent too much time thinking about things that don't matter in the grand scheme of things; such as what people think of me and what am I going to eat today... It is always a learning process. I always find that once I think I've "mastered" a test or something I've been praying about, it will more than likely come back to test me in a different way. I the moment it seems bizarre, but in the big picture, it makes perfect sense. To conclude, I will know be taking "the adventure" with me where ever I go.


With that being said, I did the last two challenges this week! On accident! hahaha

Okay, Go bananas, Well, this one is a no brainer, of course I 've gone crazy, and of course I made some banana bread. I ate almost the whole loaf... Is that bad?

High fives ? Well... here, you can't high five people, but people do like to stare... so I figured, they were high-fiving me with their eyes. I'd say I got about 100 high fives this week. And I didn't even know these people.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen